Thursday, January 10, 2013

Reality, TV


It is absolutely unbelievable how unproductive a person can be. I am currently laying on my bed listening to Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, and Louis Armstrong eating Laffy Taffy. Let me tell you the whole, wait around until you leave on your mission thing is being REAL good to me.

For instance, I had NO clue a human being could watch so much reality TV in one day. I think I am in the running for some type of record. Bachelor, Biggest Loser, Say Yes to the Dress, Beverly Hill Brides. WOW. High quality television. I even watch the Disney channel and LAUGHED!!! What is happening to me!?! We all know that the quality Disney shows stopped airing by the time we were in Jr. High!

I will cook you dinner, I will choreograph a dance in your honor, I will do your laundry! ANYTHING! Just let me know and I will go and do!

This is not a drill people!! S.O.S., 911, Help!!
Sincerely,
83 days left of this

**disclaimer: don’t worry I am also preparing for my mission**
**Another disclaimer: sometimes I am dramatic…but sometimes not.**

ps. I do get to go to New York next weekend....holla!

PSS. HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2013!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment