Sunday, September 28, 2014

Time Keeps Ticking

September 1, 2014

This week has been CRAZY. Literally.....crazy. I guess when you don’t really take a Pday that’s what happens hahah oh life..... Well this week was full of laughs, smiles, and tears. I get so emotional so fast! It just hits...often just so unexpectedly hahaha it’s quite humorous! 

Tuesday I went to my last Jedi Council. My last. Sigh. It was SPECTACULAR! Everyone presented well, Pres, Soeur Roney, and the APs! It was such a joy to attend. We finished with a beautiful video on the atonement. WOW....of course I was sobbing throughout it! And then the APs and President bore powerful testimonies #criedharder and then we sang our mission song #criedEVENharder Oh la la it was a little much! It just kind of hit me I guess. Time is limited. As I was literally sobbing through the song President just watch me and chuckled. I think he understood. He is the greatest. After I gained my composure we went around and said goodbyes. It was terrible as people said. "Soeur this is the last time!" Wow...ok people, come on! hahaha I had to say goodbye to some really good friends because I wont see them until after they get home. Long time. 

Ever since the Jedi council I just felt a little overwhelmed with everything. Life, Mission, Health...everything! The last week of last transfer I had really felt like I should get a priesthood blessing. But I just put it off. I knew there were probably loads of other missionaries who were much more in need of a blessing than me! But the thought just kept coming and coming. Get a priesthood blessing. Then I started thinking....from whom? All I want is my dad. I just want a blessing from my dad! But for very obvious reasons....that just wasn’t possible. So I debated just letting it go...but I just felt like I should get a blessing. So I did, but I felt SO stupid asking. How sad is that? Have I learned nothing on my mission? I just didn’t feel comfortable asking anyone but Dad. But then I realized I had to of my Best Friends serving in Lyon. Elder Taua and Elvidge. Literally they have become to me dear dear friends. And I asked. They were prepared and more than willing. Even with their CRAZY busy schedule (they are the APs) They found an hour out of their day to come and cater to the one sheep. Oh how grateful I am. I couldn’t have asked for a better answer to prayer. I feel so spoiled! I got a beautiful priesthood blessing from two of my great friends! WOW the lord loves me. Ever since the blessing I have had a renewed energy and I have been sleeping!!!!!!! I haven’t slept through a night in 6 months! I just have been floating on a cloud since. We are so blessed to have worthy priesthood holders on the earth today! 

Speaking of blessings we had a really cool experience with an Amie. Barbara (a less actives daughter) was supposed to come to church Sunday but didn’t show. We had some things to drop off at her Moms house so we went over. We found her on the couch stricken with pain. Tears were streaming down her face! We asked her cousin how long it had been going on for. It started last night. (viola why she wasn’t at church) We then prayed with them. I felt inspired to ask if she would be ok with receiving a priesthood blessing. She said, Yes. (an act of faith) We called David (a member in our ward) and he came over immediately. We talked a bit then he gave her a priesthood blessing. We continued to talk a bit and her pain was still there. Then about 10 minutes later she sits up, then stands up, and then with a BIG smile wiggles around dancing!!!!!!! LITERALLY biggest miracle I have ever seen!!! It reminded me of this bible video: 
We were blown away....and in all honesty so was she and her cousin! Literally in shock! Of course we seized the opportunity to teach! She was basically hugging me at the end of our thought! She was SO happy. Best member present lesson EVER! David and us walked out of the apartment shocked at the miracle we just saw and so ready to take on the world! 

Speaking of miracles...we saw Sonya! I don’t know if you remember her she was the woman who had read the BOM on her own in a Library in Spain. We talked with her and she wrote in my planner Alma 26:12??? Well she is finally home from vacation AND is still the biggest miracle ever! We went to pass her, she was home, let us in, had an unplanned lesson with her, where she basically stated out where she was weak in her knowledge of our church. She said "I just have a few problems...I smoke"  we asked "do you want to stop" and she said "more than anything." #miracles She is golden! We are seeing her today #noPday PRAY 

There were so many BIG miracles we saw this week. It was MIRACULOUS! How blessed I feel to be a servant of my Savoir Jesus Christ! I LOVE MY MISSION. I wish it would never end. Sigh. I guess one day I will except the fact I am going home #nevergoingtohappen

Bonne Semaine! 
Bisous

Soeur Richardson 

No comments:

Post a Comment