Sunday, September 15, 2013

Exhausted!


Monday, September 9, 2013
        What a week. What a week. I am EXHAUSTED.  I am physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. I realized how much support from the other side of the veil I have had just to keep me going. I had an exchange this week with Soeur Mata (she is my STL). She came down to Toulouse and Soeur Caldwell went up to Bordeaux. S. Mata and I were going to Bordeaux to switch back but we missed our train. It turned into a huge mess. We arrived in Bordeaux and then complication after complication kept happening...sigh.  Basically the story ends with me sleeping on the floor under the Soeur’s Kitchen table in my skirt, makeup, and contacts. The saga continues! Our train home was delayed on the tracks for an hour! Basically this week has been CRAZY. But that’s the weird thing—This is the life of a missionary. It is just crazy. Things with our Amis feel like they are at a standstill.
Keep praying for my Amis...ya, we have 5 amis we are working with...Holler! This is great especially when considering we started with basically 1 at the start of this transfer. We have done some great work!
God is good. The church is true. I may be exhausted but that won’t stop me from trying my best. I know that my Redeemer lives. 

Challenge: Find or create your holy place.  Please read that talk by Sister Dibbs. It is from the YWs meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment