Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I will not say goodbye


Today it really hit me that freshman year is coming to an end. As me and one of my besties were driving to our new favorite yogurt place (yogurtland) we realized that this was her last night in Provo.  What am I going to do without her? I quite literally have not gone a day without seeing her almost this whole school year! This made me think back on all the amazing memories we have shared, the fun, the sad, the hilarious, and the scary. Ry, you are a one in a million friend, I could not imagine freshman year without you, thanks for making my year unforgettable, I am so excited for many more years to come being our crazy selves! 
  I am not good at good byes, there is never a really good, happy way to say them, and I love being happy. But unfortunately they are inevitable. I wish I had the time to write personal thank yous to all of you, unfortunately I cant, I have to study American Heritage, bleh. So my friends please read the following: Thank you for your personal example you have been in my life. I truly have loved getting to know you and creating fun lasting freshman year memories with you! The only way I can truly express the way I feel about you and this year is through song, this one is for you:
 I can't stand the thought of not seeing you all to say goodbye personally, I wish they would have a Helaman Halls yearbook day or something! Just remember.....

Remember my friends LIVE. LAUGH. and LOVE. The world could use a little more of you, shine bright like I know you can! 


No comments:

Post a Comment