Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lyon is Perfect!

April 15, 2014

Hello Parents, 

I am thrilled to be where I am...if you can’t tell by my email! I feel completely at home. LYON IS PERFECT. I run into President occasionally, the missionaries are amazing, big wards, BIG CITY!! I am smitten with it! And I love being STL already!! It’s such a fun occasion to serve and love! So you can send packages and letters to the mission office. I literally live 3 blocks away from it! But my personal address is: 

Les Missionnaires
Soeur Richardson
71 cours Gambetta
F-69007 Lyon 
France

My comp is Soeur Bentley. She is fabulous!!! The transition was extremely smooth!! I am back on my Utah streak because she is from Alpine! I do miss Soeur Obel loads though! 

Oh also I don’t have loads of room on my dropbox...aka I cant upload my pics this week. 

Also such an inspiration you are sending shoes. ALL my shoes are wrecked!!! Huge holes, and...HOLES hahaha 

I fell so blessed! Love you both!!
Soeur Lou


Each week we write president and this week I wrote: "I am so pumped to be in Lyon!! I kid you not, the moment I stepped off the train onto the Lyon voie...it just felt so right. I almost felt home. It was such an amazing, comforting feeling. I am so excited to serve the Sisters and this area with ALL my might, mind, and strength!! I am 100% at the Lords disposition; ready and willing to do whatever he needs and asks of me. I love my comp Soeur Bentley, and excited to start this amazingly wondrous adventure here in Lyon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment