Monday, January 23, 2012

6 for 6


I bet you all thought I failed….well PSYCH! I am 6 days for 6 days! I decided not to blog everyday since I barely have time to cook every night…it would’ve been toooo much! So I am going to blog my successes at the end….or in this case the beginning of the week. This week I made: Winter Salad, Chicken Parmesan, Vanilla Milk, Gooey Cheerios, Mini Lasagnas, and Fried Chicken! Wowzer it was quite a week!!
I am happy to inform I enjoyed everything I made! Since I have no boyfriend to taste test my makings I have something better!! My best friend Rylie, who also is a great little cooking enthusiast! 
Click here for a wintery surprise

Click here for a heart warming beverage recipe

Click here for a yummy chicken

Click here for the GOOP recipe!!

Click here for the recipe

Click here to be a fatty with a happy stomach...this is sooo good!
Dont they all look scrumptious! My favorites of this week were Day 6, Day 4, and Day 3.  As far as life goes this last week was great, I hope this current week is better though. It finally snowed here in Utah (BOO!) and so I trudged to school in the slush with freezing hands and a pink nose. Goodbye unexpected good weather and hello to the norm. BLAH. In other news Volleyball season started….FINALLY! So I got to spend my weekend watching my favorite sport, Go Cougs! The matches were very intense, especially Saturdays, I would highly recommend watching it….if possible. It was beyond entertaining! Until next post my friends! 

Make it a good day for someone else!

1 comment: