Monday, April 18, 2011

Blurb of my Brain


Some people ask me, “why have a blog when you have facebook? It seems pointless.” My dears, it may be a problem if you really can’t tell the difference between a blog and facebook…I’m a little worried. I love my blog because it gives me a chance to type my feelings or thoughts that pop into my head. I really could care less if anyone reads my blog, it’s mainly for me, giving myself an opportunity to unwind and type. I really enjoy writing. It’s a secret pleasure of mine. I am scared for tomorrow. First off, I am taking my Book of Mormon final, I. Hate. Finals. Secondly I get my blood work back tomorrow. I have been having health complications the past few months; it’s starting to scare me. Isn’t it a doctor’s job to know what’s wrong with you?? What am I supposed to do if they haven’t been able to find out, for all I know I could be dying. K, that was a little dramatic, I am not dying…hopefully. Made some new friends this week, made me excited for Spring semester! Right now I am in the best mood, for two reasons: 1. I am currently eating a strawberry shake, one of my all time favorite treats. 2. I am listening to Christmas music. You ask why?? Because I want to. 250 days until Christmas, but hey its not like anyone is counting or anything, and no I did not just spend like 5 minutes counting that….Happy Finals week everyone, may we all come out alive.

2 comments:

  1. Luff you baby hope the tests turn out okay...?
    I also didn't know you're here for Spring semester!
    And I am taking my B.o.M. final today as well, but I'm finishing the take home version first so raise my hopes... because it's a sinch haha good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louie, you are funny and I love you :) i really hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete