Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Camera Fail


 
This last week I would like to name it the CFW…camera fail week. I could not find my camera almost every day this week or I would find it place it somewhere I thought I would remember and if you know me at all couldn’t find it. So unfortunately no pictures of the food I made this week….but another week of success! Here is a nice list of the recipes I completed this week:
Coconut Hot Chocolate
Banana Muffins
Southwestern Egg rolls
Avocado Ranch
Cracker snacks
Banana Smoothie
“Best Mashed Potatoes Ever”
 (if you want links to these recipes let me know!)

This last week was a lot of fun and also a lot of stresses! My nephew Gavin turned 1 and we partied it up on Saturday and watched the BYU basketball game ( which was definitely a stress!), Friday I got to see an AMAZING dance concert with some of the best people in the world! And Sunday I took my mom to the ER due to stomach pains. It was a HUGE scare especially since my dad was out of town and I had to take her all by myself, NOT FUN!


I am emotionally and physically very tired! I am excited for another week of cooking, its how I de-stress! As Julie from the movie Julie & Julia “You know what I love about cooking? I love that after a day when nothing is sure and when I say nothing, I mean nothing. You can come home and absolutely know that if you add egg yolks to chocolate and sugar and milk, it will get thick. That’s such a comfort.” Great movie. My favorites of this week were the healthy banana smoothie and the southwestern egg rolls! YUM! Hope everyone has a fantastic week! February is just a hop and a skip away!! Hurray for the month of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment