Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let music speak for you

Music to me is a form of expression. While life is never easy and can bring about different feelings and emotions, I can always find a song to fit my random or odd mood. Music is constantly playing in my life whether it be in the car, in my room, on my laptop/Ipod/radio, or in my head...it elevates me. I think of all the goodbyes I have said within the past 48 hours, I don't like it, in fact I hate it. Goodbyes are not my forte. I have recently found a quote that I have to remind myself of often, especially these past few days, "Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count in miles its measure by the heart." Luckily even though thousands of mile lie in between many of my best friends and I, some which I may never see again, I can always hold on to the memories shared. I love reading through my journal, its like my personal history but it includes a lot of you, my friends. I will never forget the times we have shared, you have become a  part of my personal history, my story in this lifetime. Thank you, I love you. Remember my motto, Live, Laugh, and Love. Life is beautiful, keep on singing your way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment