Sunday, September 28, 2014

Tired

May 19, 2014

Dearest Family!!!

This email is coming to ya late because we played sports at Presidents all day! He has a beautiful American looking backyard filled with sports gear and yummy Mexican food. #dream I got to play volleyball today...it felt so great to get out and play again! I forgot how much I love sports!

I am also blown away that another week has gone by.... the time is zooming and its the last week of the transfer.... what?! I have to make the most of each moment. Make every second count!

So this week we had to unfortunately WASTE a lot of time getting ride of those dang bed bugs!!! We went through about 6 cans of spray for me! BLEH!!! The room was FILLED with a thick mist of smog.... it was terrible and even worse we were on exchange!!! hahaha so sweet Soeur Crowley and me were spraying for a solid hour! Then feeling light headed, dizzy, and not all there we ran to our lecon to teach The word of Wisdom...haha We were dying laughing! However, The lecon went EXTREMELY well!! We taught the lecon with loads of power and then asked him.... well will you have any difficulties following these things? He said "I have never touched a cigarette in my life, drugs are stupid, I quit what little drinking I did 4 years ago, don’t like coffee, and just five days ago I felt like I should stop drinking my teas and switch to herbal tea.”.... This is where are mouths began to drop! He is so prepared and already listens to the spirit! He LOVES the book of Mormon and asks amazing questions! Tams is the greatest! He will be baptized this Saturday! Its crazy to think I talked to Him on the bus just a few weeks ago and no he is happily joining the flock of God! WHAT A MIRACLE. I am so glad I was put in his path! What an honor to watch him progress and grow! Everyone pray really hard for Tams this week that he will resist the crazy opposition that comes with the decision of baptism!!!

This week we visited the most amazing Less Active Cristelle! She is 26 yrs. old with 2 beautiful daughters! She just went through a separation and we had a very powerful meeting with her. By the end the little girl was begging us not to leave. It was amazing!! I love the work that I do here on the mission. I LOVE working with less actives. They have so much love and NEED of love. The gospel is true and somewhere they just lost their footing a bit. She lived in an outer ville so we had to take a train out to it...reminded me of the good old Chambéry days. #missit

We also attended a Heiva Tahiti!!! (Luau) It was SUCH a great activity!! We learned dances, songs, and tried traditional food!! (Thanks to E. Taua and Temahuki) We also went to a YA Activity where the YA's came around to visit other less active YAs. It was so fun and we were paired up with Nina, who just returned home from her mission! She was amazing! We contacted loads of great Young Adults! She was such a joy to serve with! 

Its official we all get to go to Nice to see Elder Anderson!! EXTREMELY EXCITED!! What a fabulous opportunity for our mission...yes all the missionaries in our mission!!!! WOWZER it’s going to be an adventure!!!

So calls are this Friday. I think I will die if I get separated from Soeur Bentley. Everybody pray that we stay hahaha :)
Sorry this isn’t very detailed! We have to run to an appointment!! We are also eating Korean food with Suin tonight!! woot woot!

Love you all!!! Live each day like it’s your last!!!
Soeur Richardson


No comments:

Post a Comment