Sunday, September 28, 2014

Grandma Richardson!

August 25, 2014

Well the week is already over! Crazy how it flies. Each moment a precious gift from God. 

This week has been a blessing. God has blessed me with the opportunity to see every single one of my comps with in a week period! Well all but one, Soeur Bayles. I saw Soeur Bentley, Mod, Caldwell, Bowman, Obel, Roberts, Beeny...and will see Soeur Luthi tonight! It has been a blast!!!! Honestly it was a blessing much needed! I try not to dwell on the fact that time is limited. I DONT want it to end. The thought sickens me. But "it will all work out" #PresHinckley I have adopted that as my theme for this next little period of time of my life. I don’t know exactly in what ways things will work out, where exactly I am headed BUT "it will all work out"!!

So the big news of last week is.............IM A GRANDMA!!! Yes one of my baby blues trained!!!! Soeur Caldwell! The best part about it is I got to be at the birth! hahaha meaning when the blues received their trainers!! It was actually quite a joyous experience! I just LOVE Souer Caldwell and her sweet Blue Soeur Holmes is fabulous! I was soooo happy for them both! They are lucky to have each other! 

This week was CRAZY! We literally had 16+ Sisters staying at our apartment each night this week. It was rather exhausting! But its crazy how much help I have felt from the other side of the veil. Quite literally...I have never felt so supported. I cant help but think of all my ancestors standing beside me, learning on me when I am needing that extra energy. Especially Granddad. I know he is beside be me. It’s a touchingly unique experience. With all the hassle and bustle of transfer week, old missionaries leaving, new missionaries coming we got to work loads with the APs. I am so blown away by their spirits and dedication! I think they started to feel bad for how much was thrown upon our equipe! There was a moment when we were trying to get answers from them about the next group of 16+ sisters to stay with us and they just realized how crazy it was.....then they started feeling guilty and avoided our questions by laughing and running away....next thing you know we are chasing the APs down 2 flights of stairs in an uproar of "yeehaws" and "woot woots" only to end up in a big huge laugh attack!! I seriously have so much respect for all the things they do! AP would be HARD! Respect for all those who served as AP! Woof! Elder Taua and Elvidge are two of the greatest missionaries I know! We have way too much fun!!  

Even though we had crazy amounts of Sisters in and out all week we got a solid amount of work done! We had fixed all our rdvs for the weekend so we spent the weekend RUNNING all over Lyon! Goodness I love this work! I am so blessed to be apart of it! It literally is a joy to drag my dead body out of bed each morning, put on my tag, and serve others! My flesh may feel weak but my spirit is willing 150 percent! This is His work! I love it, I live it, It is who I am. Oh how grateful I am. 

Have a fabulous week! 
Love you all. 

Soeur Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment