Sunday, April 21, 2013


Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Well first I just want to say, THE MTC IS THE BEST PLACE EVER. I never in a million years thought I would love it as much as I do. But I have not had a low point since stepping into this amazing place!

I taught my first lesson on Friday...in French.  I was SO excited to get in there and teach and then I would think...."Oh wait...he doesn't speak English...and I don't speak French....this could be awkward." And let me just tell you...IT WAS AWKWARD!!

This church is unbelievably true. I taught my second lesson yesterday. No joke, I understood probably 85% of everything said. To go from 0% to 85%...that is just unbelievable. God will answer your prayers. No doubt about it.

So conference was the GREATEST. I am going to miss Sister Dalton...so much.

There are moments of amazing spirituality and then moments where I have never laughed so hard in my life. We are so diverse but so bonded. I guess that's what the gospel does to you!
   
French is coming along...I just have to be patient. I love you all. The church is very true. And Missions are the best. I have a new philosophy on them. If you are a girl and are willing and able...no matter your age or circumstance...GO. I love the mission field. I wouldn't trade it for anything!! Our prophet is true. The gospel blesses lives and the gift of tongues is very real. I have talked to missionaries literally going everywhere. It is the greatest. Some elders stopped us last night and bore their testimonies to us in Russian. I couldn't help but cry! This gospel will go out to every corner of the Earth. No doubt about it. I love you more than words can express. Keep the faith. Read, pray, and love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment