Sunday, September 28, 2014

Work Hard

May 5, 2014 

Dearest Family,

           This week has been CRAZY. So much work. Which means lots of partying. And when I say partying I mean work...Missionary work is just SO fun its a party everyday! But really.....I love the mission. This week we had TWO exchanges. Yes....two! Can I just say that exchanges are TIRING. And having 2 back to back....was brutal. But its the Lord work and its true, so he has definately given me the strength to carry on!! Our numbers....were super good this week! Which we were suprised at because we didnt feel like we were running around everywhere. But thats because we have been so organized with our to do list. President is huge on "checking boxes" meaning making to do list and making a box for every little thing we do throughout our day. We have been SO organized!!! President is so inspired! Me and Soeur Bentley have been having such a great time!! We are so blessed with our area and work in great unity!! We will definately be friends for life! We were SO excited to work together on Thursday. We found 4 new amis this week. 2 are REALLY progressing! Dates will be fixed this week! Me and Soeur Bentley have been working on improving our relationship and confidence in our Savior. And the results of our efforts are magical. #becauseofHim We have been so blessed and i know its because of our prayers and our constant showing of Faith. I have confidence in my Savior. 

We ate over at our Bishops house this week. He just moved here from Lehi, Utah. His family is BOMB. His sweet wife is learning French. (She is American and he is French) Their Children ADORE us! I just love Children! Sigh...I am really excited for Megs Baby!! I hope it comes before Skype!!! Well....time is actually up. So I will give you a bullet point list of other things that happened. 
-Elder DuPre's Bday! Orem Party! 
-Our members our FABULOUS (Dinner at the Seons..laughed SO HARD, Fr Girard, Sr. Musquet, etc)
-Exchanged with: Soeur Green and Soeur Hiltonen 
-Korean Celebration with Suin!! 

Alright,
Luvs

Soeur Richardson 

See you on skype! 


No comments:

Post a Comment