Sunday, September 28, 2014

Skyped

May 12, 2014 

Salut!!! 

 It was just a blast skyping! And to do it from an Ipad...i felt so technical!! Skyping was such a bitter sweet experience. It was fun to see everyone, especially new little Luke Matthew Fereday! Woot woot! Congrats Matt and Meg!! So fun! But at the same time...it was a sad reminder that I will be coming home soon. No offense, I love and miss you all but....I dont want to come home. hahaha I love the missionfield with all my heart. The thought of an end is down right sad. Me and Soeur Bentley had a minor freakout/breakdown on how little time we both have. She dies in August, and I am in September. We skyped at the Green couples appartment and then they feed us dinner! It was so fun to sit and talk with them. They are returning home in July. We then realized we were a dying calendar July, August, and September. Woof. We drowned our sorrows with Banana Splits. Yum. Soeur Greens homemade carmel sauce really hit the spot! 

This week was our FABULOUS bishops birthday! He was trying to keep it on the down low but me and Soeur Bentley were DETERMINED to celebrate it! We decided to bake cookies and "heart attack" his front door. (we taped paper hearts and balloons to his door) They were out of town so it was the PERFECT suprise! Well we had a few...obsicles. Those obsticals would include a tree, giant stone fence, and getting down from that giant stone wall. But with loads of missionary determination...miracles happened and me and my 4'11 comp got over those GIANT obsticles. It was HILARIOUS. We were laughing so hard! The best part was Bishops message he left on our phones. "HOW ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?" We were just hoping and praying no one would call the cops on us! One of the best moments on my mission by far! I love serving with Soeur Bentley! I am praying we get to stay together another!! 

....Oh and I have Bed Bugs.....I know I told you all sunday but I just thought I would put it in the archives of my emails. Yes bed bugs! I didnt even think those things actually exsisted! but they do and they bite...........................haha Moral of the story me and Soeur Bentley have been FREAKING out! We are the wrong sisters to be dealing with these things! I am so grossed out by it all. All I can say is c'est la vie....

In other news we have not enough hours in the day to accomplish all that is needed. We are teaching LOADS we just engaged another ami to baptism and are about in over our heads!! But I love every minute! I am so grateful for all the great missionaries and their support! We have such a spirit of unity! We have such a wide variety of personalities and backgrounds but it just goes to show when you are working towards the same goal...nothing else really matters! 

We had Zone Conference this week. It was magical!!! We are starting a missionwide competition! It should really get things moving! Our APs are spectacular!! The taught in such unity and with such power....I was jealous of their abilities! hahaha I am blessed to be surrounded by exemplary missionaries! 

We have seen so many miracles here its hard to even begin to tell them! Basically I feel so blessed with all I have in my life! Including all of you!! I have to live each moment God is giving me up!!! Time is limited but I can go hard and strong!!! Full Speed ahead!!! 

Avec bcp d'amour, 
Sœur Richardson 


No comments:

Post a Comment