Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Day I Will Know

My idea of true love is simple, I’m sitting in the passenger seat of a beater old car, and the 90 degree weather sun is shining bright! All the windows are rolled down and the winds blowin’ through my hair. The radio is blasting and I am belting the music, singing as loud and proud as I can (trust me that isn’t pretty) I look to my left and he is just smiling, completely happy and content being with me and my bad singing. Me (no makeup on, wearing shorts and a t-shirt) not feeling a bit self-conscious or stupid just being myself with someone who I know is being their complete selves with me. The next question that may enter your mind is where are we driving?? Well isn’t that the fun of this whole picture! Who knows?! I’m sure me and my true love will discover that one-day but as for know me and all you other curious readers will just have to wait a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment