Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bulging Hearts


I will be the first to admit that girls are emotional. I have never felt more like a girl in my life. I feel like Seattle, Washington. A melting pot of cultures cramped into one city that is full of life, potential, dreams, and hope. Of course instead of a melting pot of cultures I have a melting pot of emotions cramped into my little fist sized heart. A heart of confusion, waves of confusion that flow between my heart and my mind. I sit here typing away on my Mac contradicting every thought that runs through my head, and it’s driving me absolutely insane. These upcoming weeks will be weeks of change. Changes I know I am not ready or prepared for. My room is dark and its way past my bedtime. Why am I still up? As I sit and reflect on my life, it has been good but I can do things to make it great. Have you ever seriously pondered the question, what am I doing with my life?? Its time for a wakeup call! No more hitting the snooze. I know that there are definite changes ahead but how I go about them and adjust will make or break such changes. These next few weeks could set me out on a different path in life. Its time to decide whom me is. My heart’s still pumping; I guess that’s a good sign. Life comes and goes fast, don’t sit back and watch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment