Wednesday, January 18, 2012

31 day Pintrest Challenge



I have been a Pintrest addict for about 4 months now. I am obsessed. I have 14 “boards” and about 1413 “pins”. Pintrest is a picture sharing website that also gives you the link to that picture. So if you “pin” a picture onto your “board” you have categorized that picture in which you can look back on for future reference. One of my favorite parts of Pintrest are the pictures of food because if you follow the link it will take you to the recipe. I have tried about 4 recipes that I have “pinned” and have absolutely ADORED them. Due to my success with Pintrest recipes so far (and I recently watched Julie & Julia) I have come up with the 31 Day Pintrest Cooking Challenge! Everyday, for 31 days, I am going to make a recipe from Pintrest and tell you which are good and which flop. I am beginning this challenge Tuesday January 17, 2012….so today!  (Monday was a holiday). I would love for you to join me to help me weave out the good recipes from the plethora Pintrest has to offer!

Today I made “Winter Salad”.


It had Fuji apples, Asian pear, and pomegranate in it. I searched and search for Fuyu Permissions….but apparently Utah is not that fruit diverse. Other than that I was able to find what I needed. It was very delicious if you are a salad lover, I would recommend cutting back on the cabbage a bit and if you are feeling up to a little sugar some candied almonds would have made it even better, maybe even feta cheese?! Ooohhh the possibilities are endless! haha Over all delicious, next time I make it I am MOST DEFINITELY finding Fuyu Permissions. Until tomorrow! Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment