Sunday, September 28, 2014

En fin!

MAY 28, 2014

          Finally getting to send of an email!!! This week has been CRAZY! And we are only at Wednesday. WOW. Well big news of the week.... transfers. And like usual.... you all already know the news of my transfer somebody always ruins it. Haha #roneys #facebook #roughlife ;) I am staying as the Lyon STL.... GLORY HALLELUJIAH!! Unfortunately me and my dear Soeur Bentley have to part ways...well technically we have yet to part ways...she will be staying at our apartment until Thursday and we have been in a trio for the past few days...but the day will come when we have to part...sniffle sniffle. She luckily will be close (staying in Lyon but in different ward) and I get to be her STL!! So we can do exchanges!! woot woot! She is training the only sister coming in and I am getting Soeur Mod!!! Yes, my MTC companion!!!!! Dreams do come true!!! We are sooooooo excited! It’s been so fun to see how much we have grown since the MTC! Both of us speaking French, getting things done, and all business! I am sooooo excited for this transfer! We are going to tear it up!! On our run this morning we caught up and ended up laughing crying and just realizing how much we have missed being together. I am blessed to serve with her again. 

So the transfer ended well. Tams baptism was magical! (Thanks to all your prayers!) Everything went perfect and he is the most perfect recent convert in the world!  We just talked about genealogy and working towards the temple. He is SO excited! We have fabulous ward members who have helped us with the whole experience! It’s been such a miracle throughout the whole experience! I gave the talk on baptism and Soeur Bentley gave it on Holy Ghost. Loads of ward and missionary support.... sigh. Literally the best. It just goes to show that God is preparing the people for us to find! We are currently working on finding ways to teach his 3 children (ages 18, 16, 14) keep your fingers crossed!! :) 

After the Baptism Saturday we went Hiking with two Amis! It was great.... and very beautiful! The weather was perfect and we really had a great time!! I love love love Lyon. It is so diverse and filled with wonders! Our hike started reminding me of ChambĂ©ry. Ohhh how I miss those beautiful mountains! We went hiking with Christian and Christine. We are hoping to get them progressing much faster than they are. We had a great gospel discussion all along the way, relating everything in nature back to the gospel! Gotta love it! :) The Hike went well there were loads of Scouts out and about...couldn’t help but chuckle at the very Europeanized versions of scouts (short shorts, perfect hair, nicely pressed shirts!) AND you pronounce the word: scout like scoot!!! hahah poor kids! ;) 

We had SO many changes in our District and Zone...we were all devastated!!! E. Bollard went to Pau, E. Temahuki went to Vale de Soane, E. Taua became the AP, E. DuPre went to CORSICA...wow. It was sad to see everyone leave but we received loads of great other missionaries so that eases the pain! Transfer day was CRAZY as usual. All day at the GARE running people to trains and getting things in order. En plus there was a singing practice for a group of missionaries that will be singing a part during Elder Anderson's conference. Oh ya....Elder Andersen is coming to speak to our mission!!! SO EXCITED!!! We will all be headed to Nice on the 9th of Juin!!! We are doing our best to prepare in all ways! (Mentally, physically and above all spiritually!!) 

In other news last week we made Korean Ravioli with Suin! It was so fun!!! We went over and she showed us how to fill them, steam them and of course--eat them!!! They were SUPER delicious!!! Some were filled with Kim-chi, others beef.... oh la la...unreal. I love her so much and she loves us! She is teaching with the missionaries loads and fully integrated into the ward!!! So fun!! We also celebrated Suins end of school! She invited friends and missionaries to eat at Korean BBQ.... so much fun! We laughed and laughed! She loves/is FREAKED out by Elder Dupree...its hilarious!! Good times at KBBQ :) 

 Today we helped out at the new bleus conference. We taught the "SPARC" Smile-Present-Alter-Reteach-Christ. Its the pattern we use with Amis, random people in the street, members, who ever! I LOVE teaching, especially the gospel! Now that Dad is no longer teaching maybe I will just take over his job! I love love love teaching and I LOVE this gospel!!! So many blessings come from this Church and living its teachings. Perfection is achievable but it is only through out Savoir Jesus Christ. 

Know that I love you all. Know that I love my Heavenly Father. Know that I am working hard. Know that I am trying my best. Know that Christ lives. Know that we our divine beings. Know that #becauseofHim perfection IS possible. Perfect yourselves through him.

All my love, 

Soeur Richardson 

No comments:

Post a Comment