Sunday, September 28, 2014

Magical

July 21, 2014

Dearest family,

Deepest apologizes for last weeks paragraph email. Things have been crazy and finding time to breathe is becoming difficult. I think the realization that time is short is turning me into a crazy! haha

SO these past two weeks have been amazing! First of Transfer week was such a rush! That week always flies by and especially that we were keeping care of the new missionaries that came in it flew! But in all honesty I loved it! It was so fun to see these new Soeurs so ready to give it their all! It is just what our mission needs! Right now our mission is FULL of faith. And these new missionaries are just going to add and succeed with out a problem! It was fun to see all the trainers as well! E. DuPre journeyed from the island back to homeland to pick up a blue. His pictures from Corsica were unbelievable and he seems to be having loads of success! It was good to see loads of missionaries and reunite again! I LOVE transfer week! But...glad it is over and everyone is all settled in their villes now! hahah

The 14th of July was INCREDIBLE. Literally such a dream! All of the Lyon missionaries gathered to watch the fireworks together! President gave us permission to stay out and watch them. We watched them over Fouvière...I cant describe the beauty but hopefully the pics will do it a bit of justice! All of us went and got bagel sandwiches together then found a perfect spot for the fireworks! We all talked, played card games, and just enjoyed our Pday together! There is such a fun spirit when there are massive groups of missionaries together! The morning after we even got to sleep in! hahaha I made the Sisters that stayed the night Mickey Mouse pancakes. It was so weird to sleep in....if we can even call it sleeping in....hahaha we all basically just laid in bed awake #missionaryprobs It was such a fun celebration! Then we got ready and hit it hard! #winning 

This week we finally have some things going for us! For example. The miracle of Bus C12. The C12 is where I met Tams. Yes Mr. Miracle. Well we hopped onto that bus and a woman began talking to me. She knew our church/missionaries and wanted our card to call us in a few weeks. (nobody actually asks for a card...hahah) It was a very pleasant conversation, then she gets up and a new guy comes and sits down. We start talking. He says he knows missionaries because his uncle is a member, he has been to the temple grounds of the Madrid temple, and attended church many many times. We exchanged numbers and fixed a rdv for this week. Then I go up and talk to the bus driver. (he was listening to classical music and I wanted to compliment him for it) He then said, I have been staring at your tag in the rearview mirror, tell me more about it. So I did. Bearing my testimony any chance I got. Gave him a card and jumped of the bus. 30 minutes later he calls. We fix a time to meet and he is really wanting to know more. This bus is GOLD! hahaha Cant wait to tell you all the miracles that will happen because of that bus ride! Everyone pray for the C12 people!! 

Big news of the week our Bishop introduced us to his Best Friend! We hit it off really well AND we are meeting with them Friday! We were SO excited! His name is William and his cute family will be there (wife, 11 yr. old Daughter, and 9 yr. old son) We just felt so good the whole night and the spirit was so strong! Before leaving we really expressed our wanted to see him and his sweet family again! When the bishop called us to tell us William invited us over, we basically screamed like little girls! WE WERE OFF THE WALLS!! On Sunday the bishop, his wife, Sueur Roberts and me were freaking out together. SO HAPPY. please pray your guts out for us on Friday!! William is soooo prepared. 

I cant not even express my love for this work. I cant. It is impossible. 
I love my Savoir. I LOVE him. He makes all possible. 
I know with all my heart this church is true. It has changed me, pushed me, and my love has grown. And that is the goal, to grow our love. When our love grows our desires change. When our desires change faith is shown. When faith is shown miracles abound! 

Prepare. Seek. Love. and Expect. 

Have a miraculous day! 
Je vous aime! 
Avec Amour, 

Soeur Richardson 

No comments:

Post a Comment