Monday, July 18, 2011

Techno-logic


HELLO TECHNOLOGY! I have spent the past week on a cruise ship with no internet connection and cell phone service. While I thoroughly enjoyed my time away from technology (Facebook, cell phone, twitter, blogging, etc.) I felt strangely cut off from the world. Now that I am back in reality I am too afraid to open my facebook and email. Its to much of a hassle to respond to everyday life. I felt like I got a taste of what life was like before technology became a dependency. I will admit it, the less technology I had in my life the more stress free I felt. I would have loved to live in an era with no makeup, technology, and confusing hair tools. Where everything is natural!! Everyone accepting you for who you are not what you have or how you look. Sadly, I think those days are gone. The reason I was away from all technology was because I was on an Alaskan Disney Cruise. I thought it was going to be awful, I mean who wants to vacation to 50 degree weather?! Well I was thoroughly proved wrong. Definitely in my top 5 vacations! Everything was so green and gorgeous. One day when I’m filthy rich I will have a vacation home in Juneau, Alaska! (Ha me filthy rich….not going to happen) To make a long description short, it was amazing. I love my family and the time we all got to spend together. July is almost over and I still have plenty of things to cross off on my summer bucketlist! GET READY!! Live life in individual moments, soak in each detail, life will then become enjoyable. Goodbye to the high living of cruise life and hello reality. LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE. 







1 comment:

  1. we can build summer homes next to each other. we thought the same thing!! love you lou!

    ReplyDelete