Sunday, March 10, 2013

Zombie


My body is falling apart. I am really fitting in with the whole zombie trend craze. It seems like every time my family gets together….no matter where we are, we begin to strategize if there happens to be a zombie attack. I would give you the breakdown on our master plans…but that is CRI (Classified Richardson Information).  My body is slowly deteriorating….which is not a good thing considering I am leaving on a mission in 24 days. Here is where the damage all began: Go up to Idaho…and get a cold. Can’t say I am surprised considering EVERY time I go up there I get sick. I think I am allergic to the state. Which….no offense Idaho-ians….I am not to sad about. While I am sick I break my collarbone. Come back to Utah….get even more sick. Lets just say what went down, came back up. Then a few days later I get even even more sick!! (Strep throat!) And two days ago I got an MRI on my knee. I don’t think my knee is anything serious….but it sure would be nice for it to stop hurting. Needless to say I am not going down without a fight I have waited 5 months to leave for my mission and I only have 24 days left of this long….long….long wait.

On an even more depressing note I found out my favorite NBA teams mascot is a Bison. Yes, a Bison.

Meet Rumble.











Not only do I hate his name because it reminds me of a when your tummy is “rumbling”, which is a VERY unpleasant feeling, but it’s a freaking Bison!! Boo. Boo to the worst mascot ever. Regardless. I still love me some OKC Thunder.

I am really craving Thai. No surprise there.
Despite all the injuries I have a lot to smile about. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment