Monday, March 18, 2013

17 Things To Do In 17 Days

-->
I leave for my mission to France in 17 days. As you can imagine after a 5 month wait….I am PUMPED! While I was preparing and even packing….gulp…..I made a list of 17 things I would like to do before I leave, with 17 days to do them.

1.     Watch Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, and finish with Beauty and the Beast. (She is French)
2.     Make French Hot Chocolate and drink while listening to the Michael Buble Christmas CD (my all time favorite CD)
3.     Eat at BDubs (Buffalo Wild Wings)
4.     Get a pedicure
5.     Get Mission pics….haha I guess I put it off a little….should probably get that done
6.     Create Picture album of Family and Friends to take to France (If you have any fun ones…send them my way!)
7.     Get a Doritos Loco’s Taco….or maybe get like 6. I had fast food Mexican for the 1st time in 4 years last week. It was DIVINE.
8.     Watch the latest episode of Dance Moms. Yes…I know. I should not have admitted that I watch that show. But it’s EXTREMELY entertaining.
9.     Play the matching memory game with my niece.
10. Do a cartwheel. I have had a broken collarbone for the past….FOREVER. I just got my sling off and I really have had the urge to do one. I should probably wait a few more days until it’s completely healed….
11. Finish packing. It is really hard packing for 18 months. Woof.
12. Rent a puppy. I love love love puppies. I have got to do it before I leave!
13. Hold my baby nephew. He is so cute.
14. Eat an entire bag of tootsie rolls.
15. Watch the LOTR series. Nerd for life!!  
16. Buy fresh flowers for my bedroom
17. Go to a Men’s Volleyball game

While this 5 month wait has been…well….painful. (Literally painful) [1 MRI, 7 xrays, a billion visits to the doctor, broken collarbone, dislocated knee cap, strep throat, a cold, and bone bruising,] It’s been an adventure. It’s been really hard to keep a good attitude about things but life goes on! I am so ready and excited to start this new adventure in France! 17 days! 17 days!!  17 days!!!

1 comment: