Tuesday, June 18, 2013


God Answers – June 17, 2013
‪            So I have loads to say this week!!! Hopefully I can get it all in! We will start of with a few miracles!! Sooooo I have been wanting to use Dropbox for my pictures but it isn’t technically an "approved" website so I chose not to go on it. Rather I decided to pray every night that that Heavenly Father would provide a way for me to use Dropbox...or some other method to share, save and store my photos. I felt really stupid praying for such simple thing...but I said pourquoi pas!  Well our Mission President Announced last week that we could use Dropbox! Can you believe it? I honestly believe it is because I chose to be obedient and ask the Lord!  So I really encourage you this week to ASK!  Ask the Lord of something...whatever it may be! I know and can testify that He will answer—I’ve  seen it over and over again! So yes I officially have Dropbox and am loading all my pics on it. I think you can only use 2 GB of space or something without paying so let me know ASAP how you want to use this! Maybe just download them?? I don’t know!

Miracle #2: I talked to a person all by myself!! CRAZY RIGHT?! We were on our way back to Toulouse from Bordeaux and I had a conversation with a guy...he was awesome!! God really does give you the language in the very minute you need it! My French is definitely getting a lot better! I am understanding more and I am forcing words out of my mouth!! It is slow but I am getting it! I really know that the Lord is blessing me!!! 

            So This week I have been all over the place!! I had Zone conference in Bordeaux Wednesday-Thurs. and then I went on Exchange to Carcasonne Friday-Sat.! It was exhausting! Zone conference was AMAZING! Elder Richards of the Seventy was our visitor! He gave the talk in conference about how the atonement can heal physical and spiritual pain. He was awesome! We discussed the importance of teaching “simply” and he said we should ask a question every 1-2 minutes!! He was awesome!! And I just love being gathered with large groups of missionaries and seeing President Roney!! He is awesome!! My Carcasonne exchange went…well. It was a little different...but good. I just am really grateful for my trainer Soeur Bayles and for being in TouloĆ use.  I pretty much spent half my week on a train! That’s how we get from place to place here! It’s going to be weird to get back in the states and get in a car! I take the Metro, bus, tram, or train every day...or a combination of all!!

Oh I FINALLY got the package!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I love, love, love, peanut butter.....it was heaven-sent! And the other spread was soooooo thoughtful! AND then to have Laffy Taffy!!! I almost started crying when I saw it!!!! The French version of Laffy Taffy is truly AWEFUL! But the best part was definitely hearing from everyone!!! I love getting all your letters! Special shout out to Elle’s Tinkerbelle drawing!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! Its soooo good!!! Way impressive....I can’t even draw that good! No surprise though!! She is going places! And I loved Gavin’s high fives!! So cute. 

Miracle #3.  Our mission has a goal to each week contact at least 350 people. Since we had been traveling all week and with exchanges we were short about...oh just 100 PEOPLE!!! We only had one day left and contacting 100 is next to impossible! We prayed and went to work. We only had an hour and a half to do it (another road block!!) We worked like mad women!!! And we contacted 106 people! We were soooooooo pumped!!! It really was a miracle!! Afterwards we have been searching high and low for this special edition Fanta flavor drink that just came out (Peach Apricot Fanta!). We haven’t been able to find it anywhere! So after we finished contacting we went to a random grocery store we never go to and WE FOUND IT!! I truly feel like the Lord was rewarding us for our efforts!! We went home and made a toast to our success (hahahaha). I love being on a mission!!! I am having experiences here that I know I couldn’t have anywhere else. I wouldn’t trade them for anything! 

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! I am sad I missed it!! I hope you opened my gift! I love you more than you know!!!  MOM!! I would love some Salad Recipes next week!!! Especially the dressings! I have been dying for a good salad!! Thanks!! XOXO

So Today (our P-day) Soeur Bayles and I went and visited the Ville Foix! They have an awesome Chateau and we went and saw it.  It was GORGEOUS!!! I uploaded all my pics from it into drop box!! Foix is so green and luscious and it has an awesome castle on top of a hill!! It was a fun day!!  We got up and thought...why not!!  We find out if we transfer on Friday!! I feel like I will stay in Toulouse but feel that Soeur Bayles will get transferred :( Sad day!!! But we don’t really know for sure one way or the other! We will get "the call" Friday Morning! 

I also want to start where ever I am serving and have you guys Google the area for me—so I know the awesome places. I don’t want to miss any cool things that are in my sector!!! Its crazy to thinks it’s already been a transfer!!! Hasn’t it gone fast?!?! AHHHHHH I dont want it toooo end!

Love you all!!! Keep being amazing!! Thanks for all the support!! R5 forever!! 

Things to pray for: Open Hearts, Marie-Antoinette (our only Amis), and Miracles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment